To survive in this world you need to be social, even if you don’t want to be social.Being social isn’t very difficult nowadays as there are many social networking websites available on internet, by using them we can easily connect with our friends,colleagues and relatives anytime.Rather than typing different social networking website’s URL in the browser everytime and entering username and password, it is good to manage them all in a single place.
This single place is called a social networking client.Which provides us with ease to manage all the social networks accounts in a single place without need to enter userid and password everytime, we want to use.Most of the social networking sites are free, therefore the clients are also free.6 best Free Social networking clients are mentioned in this post.By using them you can enjoy all the social networking accounts and chatting in a single place.
Yoono is an easy to use application that allows you to connect to all your social networks and instant messaging services – in one place. Get all your friend updates, update your own status, and easily share stuff with your friends.
digsby is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
8hands is a new way of managing your online activities. It is a small and friendly desktop application that presents a concise summary of all your online social-networking activities with useful statistics (the number of friends in each network and activity meter). With 8hands you can always stay connected to your favorite networks and your network friends without having to check your various profiles on each and every site.
* Real-time content and notifications from every account including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, MySpace, Flickr, LiveJournal and blogs
* Organized content according to latest interactions
* Status updates posted to all networks with one click
* Unified upload of pictures to multiple networks
* Dynamic integration of new and local social services
whirl is a social software desktop client, based on the Adobe AIR platform.
Some of twhirl’s features:
* runs on both Windows (2000/XP/Vista/Win7) and Mac OSX
* connects to multiple Twitter, laconi.ca, Friendfeed and Seesmic Video accounts
* displays notifications for new messages
* shorten long URLs (using digg.com, bit.ly, snurl, twurl or is.gd)
5 ) Gwibber
Gwibber is an open source microblogging client for Linux. It brings the most popular social networking web services to your desktop and gives you the ability to control how you communicate.
* Supports many different social networks
* Provides a combined stream of all your messages
* Automatically shortens URLs when they are pasted
* Built-in search tool and support for saved searches
* Optional support for spell-checking as you type
* HTML themes let you customize Gwibber’s look and feel
* Multicolumn user interface for viewing multiple streams
Snitter is “Snook’s Twitter”: an Adobe AIR-powered application for twittering. Twitter let’s you post small 140 character messages letting people know what you’re up to.
Snitter is made on the Adobe AIR platform which is both Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows compatible. There is currently a Linux version of Adobe AIR in alpha testing but some functionality is likely missing.
Share and Enjoy: Tweet