Without images, a blog post in nothing and specially if you are writing a tutorial or tips & tricks then you have to insert multiple step by step images in your blog post.e.g. you have 20 images to insert in your blog post.It will take lots of your time, but as all of us know that wordpress is highly customizable blogging platform.Hundreds of wordpress plugins are available for us to make our tasks easy.
You can use faster image insert plugin to insert multiple images in your blog posts.Although there are several plugins available on internet but i found this one most easy and with some good options available.
Some cool features of Faster image insert.
* No thickbox, using metabox with zero interface blocking, quite similar to the uploader in WordPress 1.5
* No hacking, default upload interface is not affected, only enhanced.
* Insert multiple images in gallery & library mode, without using shortcode; can also insert images in reversed order, and even control spacing between images.
* Mass info editing, change title/captions in one-shot.
* Smart switches: set default uploader, disable captions & toggle all items.
* Initial load time is still limited by server, because the default media manager is not fully client-sided.
How to use Faster image insert.
Download Faster image insert from the plugin page
- 1) Extract to folder /faster-image-insert
- 2) Upload to WordPress plugins directory /wp-content/plugins
- 3) Activate the plugin in WordPress plugin page
Now its time to upload some images to test this plugin.
Go to insert image option and upload multiple images.When the uploading is done you can see all the recently uploaded files in gallery.
Click on invert selection and all the uploaded images will be checked.
Then Click on insert selected images, and all the images will be inserted to your blog post.Cool, isn’t it.
Thanks to David Frank for this wonderful plugin.
We are now done with inserting of images now we need to think about ALT tags as this is the thing which search engines really love.
Lets Start inserting ALT Tags
To Insert ALT tags on multiple images we are going to use another nice plugin named SEO Friendly Images.
SEO Friendly Images is a WordPress optimization plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well.
Download SEO Friendly Images from the following URL.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Use the Options page to modify ALT and TITLE options.
- You are done, SEO Friendly Images does everything else
Share and Enjoy: Tweet