BabloTech logo
Home   -  Contact   -  Privacy Policy
Translate:  cn de es fr it jp kr pt ru us

9 Facebook Proxies to unblock facebook, Quickly Unblock facebook

May 26th, 2009 | by admin |

Facebook Block Picture

In most of the offices,schools and university social networking website are blocked by network administrator to prevent abuse.Facebook is one of the most popular social networking site so facebook is on top in the list of website to be blocked.

As we know that the world of internet is huge it is almost impossible for network administrators to block everything on internet.If you have little knowledge about web proxies you can easily access almost any website using web proxies.Most of the times peoples use web proxies to access facebook.

When i was searching for a good web proxy that can unblock my access to facebook there was a huge list but most of them was not working or working too slow.But i found some web proxies which  are really useful for unblocking facebook.

In this post i am gonna list down 6 web proxies.By using these web proxies you can easily access facebook.

1) Vtunnel

Vtunnel is here to help you get to the websites you want to go to online. Many organizations these days block access to sites like myspace, gmail, even google search! I find that claiming that filters are there to keep schoolkids learning rather than goofing off, and then going ahead and blocking a primary means of research such as google search, is hypocritical and even dangerous. Thanks to sites like this one however, you can fight back and access the web the way it was meant to be accessed.

2) HideMyass Facebook Proxy

HideMyass FaceBook free proxy enables you to surf FaceBook.com anonymously and hide your IP address. FaceBook works well using our proxy and you can login to your account securely (optional SSL encryption is even more secure) with ease. A lot of free proxies do not work when logging into FaceBook.com

3) FaceOxy

Facebook Proxy at Faceoxy.com. You can use this proxy to view all your favourite sites online, without leaving a trace. Thats right, we dont collect the sites you visit but we issue you wish a brand spanking New IP to protect your online privacy. Our Proxy is here to provide you with the Online Freedom that you deserve so go right ahead and enter a website into the URL Form above. Thanks for using the Facebook Proxy here at Faceoxy

4) Facebook-Proxy

Bypass your school or work’s firewall. This facebook proxy unblocks (unlocks) facebook and many other sites for free. Including myspace, youtube and bebo.

5) Unblock Facebook Now

Unlock Facebook now is the fast easy way to unblock Facebook. Facebook unlockers help you regain blocked Facebook access. Our proxy server is free to use. We are not associated with Facebook in any way.

6) UnblockBook

Unblock FaceBook will allow you to bypass web filters and access social networking sites or all the sites you want to visit from work or school, which are blocked by your network administrator.

7) Btunnel

Btunnel is here to help you get to the websites you want to go to online.Many organizations these days block access to sites likes myspace,facebook and gmail.I find that claiming that filters are there to keep schoolkids learing rather than goofing off, and then going ahead and blocking a primary means of research such as google search is hypocritical and dangerous.Thanks to the sites like this one however, you can fight back and access the web the way it was meant to be accessed.
8) ProxyCool!

You can use this site to unblock web filters, allowing you to view restricted sites. ProcyCool.net allows you to browse sites that your school, work or library have blocked. ProcyCool.net also maintains your anonymity, keeping you secure. Your IP address will be hidden, so you can safely view myspace, facebook, orkut, and any other blocked sites. Be sure to bookmark us and to tell your friends!

9) Click Facebook

facebook proxy server helps you bypass web content filtering software and firewalls to browse your favourite online social networking, business networking and social media websites securely at school or work. Our anonymous web proxies also provide a layer of online privacy and security by hiding your ip address and online identity from the websites you surf. Unblock facebook, bebo, myspace, youtube and other sites with our facebook unblocker.

Share and Enjoy:

Tags: , , , , , ,

123 Responses to “9 Facebook Proxies to unblock facebook, Quickly Unblock facebook”

1. By Charlie on May 28, 2009 | Reply

Hi, Can i take a one small picture from your site?

2. By admin on May 29, 2009 | Reply

Can you please tell me which picture you wanna take.

3. By Nescrarddef on Jun 5, 2009 | Reply

Hi, Congratulations to the site owner for this marvelous work you’ve done. It has lots of useful and interesting data.

4. By Personal VPN on Jun 10, 2009 | Reply

I prefer the personal VPN. It don’t get blocked ever.

5. By diedracal on Jun 16, 2009 | Reply

I am sorry, it does not approach me. There are other variants?

6. By Unblock Bebo myspace on Jun 28, 2009 | Reply

Thanks for these sites…. i was waiting for these so long.. I would like to add http://www.elpizzazon.com over here. Nice site to unblock bebo.

7. By nux on Jul 16, 2009 | Reply

Hey, nice list. I just wanted to point out unblockbook.net has been upgraded to http://www.unblockfacebook.com, which includes SSL support.

Thanks

8. By Susan on Aug 3, 2009 | Reply

Susan

9. By patrickholm on Aug 17, 2009 | Reply

I am using http://www.vpnmessenger.com which has its own messenger and voip platform in built into it, which ensures both methods of communication totally secure.
    Very good service which i believe is a first of its kind.

10. By William on Sep 2, 2009 | Reply

Why would these service be free? Ever wonder about that? Better use a reliable commercial service like strongvpn, 12vpn, witopia, etc.

11. By nux on Sep 18, 2009 | Reply

To William: The reason these sites are free is that they are able to make money by displaying advertisements on them. Some of them are more intrusive than others. Many of them just simply have Google AdSense on the front page. This pays for the domain and hosting (most expensive part) and generally leaves a little room for profit.

While a commercial service may be a good idea for many things, people simply don’t have money to spend on it. Free services fill the gap, as long as you don’t mind putting up with a few ads.

12. By Praha on Sep 25, 2009 | Reply

I was new to all this ip addressing non-sense until I got to know it better. The company I use now is very good at the service they provide and allways available to answer my questions when I need then.

13. By gwacy on Sep 29, 2009 | Reply

hey there,

my brother blocked facebook website from out home network how can i unblock it without him finding out am viewing facebook or what websites that allow me to still use facebook ?!

14. By bob on Oct 21, 2009 | Reply

i tried multiple proxy sites at school and everyone is blocked i wanna get on facebook so bad i like talkiong to people while doing my work but i cant. what can i do?

15. By admin on Oct 21, 2009 | Reply

@bob Why don’t you try TOR.

What is Tor ?

Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. Individuals use Tor to keep websites from tracking them and their family members, or to connect to news sites, instant messaging services, or the like when these are blocked by their local Internet providers. Tor’s hidden services let users publish web sites and other services without needing to reveal the location of the site. Individuals also use Tor for socially sensitive communication: chat rooms and web forums for rape and abuse survivors, or people with illnesses.

16. By Cody Mann\ on Oct 28, 2009 | Reply

I cant get to facebook.

17. By shuldno. on Oct 29, 2009 | Reply

srry bro,

they got everything

18. By аксессуары для сотовых оптом on Oct 30, 2009 | Reply

Thank you very much for that astonishing article

19. By luce on Oct 30, 2009 | Reply

none of these work. like wow. i tried every single one of these. and ya, no help. thanks so much?..

20. By samaria on Nov 24, 2009 | Reply

They’ve blocked everything. I tried everyone of the websites listed. Hmm, I don’t see why facebook.com needs to be blocked. But anyways, is there any other way to unblock them?? Apparently, the Kent School District improved their technology or something because nothing’s working..

21. By amurie on Dec 3, 2009 | Reply

I’m using Freedur to access Facebook now. I’m in China now and the gov blocked everything. Thank god I have Freedur.

22. By m32 on Dec 4, 2009 | Reply

none of these worked for me. i’ve been searching for an hour and no luck. i appreciate you trying to help :)

23. By Airlendrick Goss on Dec 11, 2009 | Reply

I need a pass code to get n facebook.

24. By suze on Jan 15, 2010 | Reply

not fair
    all of these “good” links are blocked

25. By EspeonLady on Jan 19, 2010 | Reply

None of them work for me since I go to an alternative school In Nashille, TN
    Could someone please find a working one for schools???

I’ve tried 5jax, but everytime I try getting on Facebook, it doesn’t recognize my password.
    Please help!

Email me at neon_neko_chan@yahoo.com
    If you have a fix to this mess.

Make alternative school less sucky for me!!! D:

26. By Priincesz on Jan 21, 2010 | Reply

None of these sites work in my school

27. By Moumi on Feb 15, 2010 | Reply

none of the proxy ways are working to unblock facebook……………can you please help me to do the same

28. By david on Feb 17, 2010 | Reply

what if my biz has the proxy websites blocked im trying to acsess facebook

29. By Maggie on Feb 18, 2010 | Reply

None of these works, just because my school blocks all of them under ‘proxy avoidance’. So…it’s like you need an unblocker for the proxy sites, so that you can unblock the site you want to go to. It’s really frustrating. Does anyone have a free site (and I doubt it cause I’ve searched forever) which can get around proxy avoidance blocks?

30. By shme kerosu on Feb 25, 2010 | Reply

Newest proxy to try: http://hidemobile.com

31. By Ron on Mar 4, 2010 | Reply

Every single one of these links is blocked by my works websense filter!

32. By fady on Mar 6, 2010 | Reply

how to unblock the web filter of the fortigate and the administation network security

33. By ellenfitzie on Mar 12, 2010 | Reply

hii, i go to school on the northern beaches, australia. none of these links worked. i have one site callec alandlosi.com that works great, but i cant communicate with anyone on facebook you can only look at stuff.
    i have also recently been issued with the new school laptops kevin rudd has introduced and ALL of the proxy sites i have found are blocked because of “Proxy Avoidance”
    whoever creates the site needs to make a backdoor, or assign a password. if you want to access the site you give them your email and they send you the details, this way it stays on the downlow and the administrator/department of edu. wont find out.

34. By nathan on Apr 19, 2010 | Reply

darn, this is not helping me out much at all. im the “computer/jock” at my school and this is not helping my rep.

35. By vickii on Apr 21, 2010 | Reply

try this http://www.maverickeyes.com it worked for me at college just not the home page :) x

36. By JOSHUA QUINONES on May 4, 2010 | Reply

LETS SEE

37. By no one on May 10, 2010 | Reply

None of these work at all, they have all been blocked, by “DansGaurd” at my school…i cant find any that will work for me

38. By shandrenaegreen on May 17, 2010 | Reply

39. By shandrenaegreen on May 17, 2010 | Reply

i want to get on facebook.com

40. By justin phillips on May 18, 2010 | Reply

i need help i need a proxy

41. By David on May 22, 2010 | Reply

im from Pakistan, it has blocked here… what a rubbish.

how can i get my page? is there any solution?

above proxies not working

waiting for your kind reply

Thanks

42. By savanna duenas on May 25, 2010 | Reply

open facebook

43. By Atif on May 31, 2010 | Reply

Enjoy buddies its cooll

44. By barbieworks on Jun 17, 2010 | Reply

I’m a summer-intern at the MOST boring job in the world; however, I was told if I could access facebook than I was allowed to use it!! Please help! I’ve been searching since June 3rd!! All these sites are blocked.. any suggestions
    ?

45. By Anelly on Jul 14, 2010 | Reply

VPN’s are the best option to access facebook. At this moment i’m using bVPN and i really enjoy its servers’ speed. http://www.ibvpn.com

46. By Beth Wilson on Jul 21, 2010 | Reply

i want this unblocked noww !!!
    i want to go on facebboook cus i cant get on it at home cus i dnt have the internett so do itt!!!!

47. By Hlubi on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Unblock facebook,that has been blocked

48. By arun on Aug 3, 2010 | Reply

none worked…………… :(

49. By sandeep gurung on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

I tried it with vtunnel and it worked thats great man…

50. By jess on Aug 24, 2010 | Reply

i need a proxy

51. By chris on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

unblocked this plz

52. By paolo420 on Sep 11, 2010 | Reply

i tried all of your proxies, none worked….our office is using barracuda software to block websites..any other proxy servers???

53. By toni on Sep 28, 2010 | Reply

can u unblock facebook while i check it

54. By kenneth on Oct 18, 2010 | Reply

facebook is the bomb

55. By facebook at school on Oct 20, 2010 | Reply

Caching proxy server

A caching proxy server accelerates utility requests by retrieving please saved from a previous request made near the uniform patron or unchanging other clients. Caching proxies keep adjoining copies of usually requested resources, allowing large organizations to significantly abate their upstream bandwidth use and expenditure, while significantly increasing performance. Most ISPs and magnanimous businesses be subjected to a caching proxy. Caching proxies were the first obliging of factor server.

Some poorly-implemented caching proxies accept had downsides (e.g., an incompetence to squander user authentication). Some problems are described in RFC 3143 (Known HTTP Proxy/Caching Problems).

Another outstanding partake of of the factor server is to drop the computer equipment cost. An organization may be dressed many systems on the having said that network or answerable to mastery of a distinct server, prohibiting the admissibility opportunity of an individualistic family to the Internet looking for each system. In such a dispute, the individual systems can be connected to in unison proxy server, and the delegate server connected to the biggest server.
    Trap proxy

get on facebook at school

56. By robert garcia on Oct 25, 2010 | Reply

to unblock facebook

57. By kass on Oct 28, 2010 | Reply

kay, sooo i would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me a website that could get me and my fellow friends on to facebook while were in finance class. Everything is blocked and its quite obnoxious. thanksss<3

58. By keatta on Nov 2, 2010 | Reply

WOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO UNBLOCKED FACEBOOK AND TAGGED AND IM MAD SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59. By daniqua on Nov 9, 2010 | Reply

will anyone help me try to log into my facebook while im at school and everthing HELP i stay afther school my teacher left out the room for a minte n my asst princebel in heree he leftt sumeeonee REPLY quick leyy forr i go off on sume onee damn

60. By paola on Nov 9, 2010 | Reply

:) ,saf

61. By Layla on Nov 10, 2010 | Reply

I have tried every single website there is. I have used “Private Browsing.” I go to an all-girls religious school where we sit and read from the “Chumash” all day. I really really really need into facebook. I’ve managed to unblock basic websites, gmail, hotmail, bebo, myspace etc. But I can not unblock facebook or youtube. This is really KILLING my reputation as the computer girl who’s had 11 boyfriends in 9 months, (NOT MY FAULT) But I really need help. This other girl has found a way to get into Command Prompts but nothing else works. My school uses “FortiGuard” and every website is blocked as *Proxy Avoidance* or *Unrated*.Please help me!

62. By vack1315 on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

i found websites to unblock most blocked pages

or

63. By esha on Nov 12, 2010 | Reply

this issoo good i can actually go on facebook in school i recomend this page

64. By ruben on Nov 29, 2010 | Reply

awsome

65. By shaqanqstaa on Nov 30, 2010 | Reply

plzz hellpp all vpnn sitess are noww BLOCKEDDD uhhhhhhhhh we neeed HELPP NOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. By rooz on Dec 5, 2010 | Reply

hi , none of these not work , because all of them are blocked.
    i need a real face book unblocker , pls help me . thank u

67. By Naledi on Dec 8, 2010 | Reply

I cant unblock it, it says security risk blocked for my protection.. How do i deal with that?

68. By khurshid on Dec 8, 2010 | Reply

i wont to get on facebook

69. By Haley on Dec 14, 2010 | Reply

Hey i have tried almost all of these proxies and none of them work, one of them might have but it said internet connection was lost:( How can i get a website to unblock facebook without the school getting the website?

70. By Krishna on Dec 20, 2010 | Reply

none of these helps me . . . . .:-(

71. By sickenin trade on Jan 5, 2011 | Reply

none of them work because they are under the catergory “Proxy Avoidance” or “Proxy” it gets irritatin cuz we get bored in school nd need sumthin dat are not under those categories

72. By Hrishi on Jan 7, 2011 | Reply

Friends.. not a single link can be opened… everything is blocked…can some 1 suggest somthing fresh which cannot be screened?

Thanx

73. By yasha on Jan 8, 2011 | Reply

hey,

if you want unblock facebook or any sites you can use its VPN Service would be really useful.

74. By Aryan on Jan 15, 2011 | Reply

Hi, I checked all of these Proxies, unfortunately none of them worked in my country,
    Please show us another way.

Thanks!

75. By steven on Jan 17, 2011 | Reply

you could go to google translator and set the source type http://www.facebook.com in English and translate it in french … after clik on the link to the translation of this work for me’ll assume his duties.

76. By Stephanie on Jan 26, 2011 | Reply

Absolutely none of these sites work..
    I’m in a school, and everyone of the websites
    you recomended don’t work at all ;P

77. By ezra on Jan 26, 2011 | Reply

i cant get past this web block at lifeskills in cleveland i need some help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothin is workin

78. By deja on Jan 27, 2011 | Reply

i need a proxie badly any body got one for me to use

79. By Alan on Jan 28, 2011 | Reply

For facebook? Or just a normal web proxy?

I use http://facebookproxyjailbreak.info for fb and http://webproxyjailbreak.info for everything else. Works great.

80. By daddy tim on Feb 3, 2011 | Reply

i really want to get on facebook and youtube but here at my school in TN they have everysingle thing blocked no matter how i try to do it so plz send me some more sites that might let me on at ***************@yahoo.com or if anyone knows the override username and password for TN schools that would be great 2 thanks so much

81. By vivek on Feb 10, 2011 | Reply

how to unblock fortigaurd web filtering?

82. By dYnIsHa! on Feb 25, 2011 | Reply

need a proxy site plz!!!!!!!

83. By This Guy on Mar 17, 2011 | Reply

cmon! i cant get to any thing because of ‘proxy avoidance’ need proxy for ‘fortiguard’

84. By This Guy on Mar 17, 2011 | Reply

need to unblock fortiguard

85. By ashley on Mar 25, 2011 | Reply

well i want to get on facebook at school

86. By destiny on Mar 29, 2011 | Reply

none if this stuff worked i tried EVERYTHING and then some damn schools gotta block everythinh all i want is to get on facebook PLEASE help

87. By jordan on Mar 30, 2011 | Reply

all these sites are blocked, bc they have proxy sites blocked…. now what?

88. By ugh on Apr 5, 2011 | Reply

Awl the proxies aRe blOcked aht mIIe schOOl wat do I doooooohE……?

89. By Shawno on Apr 14, 2011 | Reply

We’ve been using Lockfox here – works great. Gotta pay for it but it works everywhere.

90. By jackson on Apr 27, 2011 | Reply

none of these work at my school i need samethin that will get through a hard server

91. By Shabnam Khan on Apr 29, 2011 | Reply

none of dese work at ma office.:( I had a fight with it head in ma office so he blocked orkut/facbook :(

92. By karen on May 4, 2011 | Reply

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i dont like this everything is blocked

93. By keese raw on May 5, 2011 | Reply

MAN IAM HAVING A GOOD DDAY IN SKOOL

94. By Janelle on May 6, 2011 | Reply

wow NOTHING works this is crazy !

95. By Brian on May 10, 2011 | Reply

Hey when I get on the internet at my school and try these proxies the internet says the sites arent up, but i go home and all the sites work fine, how can i fix this?

96. By Daniel J on May 13, 2011 | Reply

A very good Free VPN service I have been using for a while to unblock facebook website is:

It provides up to 2Mbit/s download speed and give you USA VPN IP, you can easily configure this PPTP VPN in your iPhone smartphone or Windows PC etc. and use it to unblock facebook, youtube, Youtube, ABC TV (amazing!) etc. websites and online tv/videos, , very smooth connection, strongly suggested!

97. By paul on Jun 7, 2011 | Reply

unlock facebook need it open asap help me out now!!!

98. By Robin Chanoan on Jun 14, 2011 | Reply

Dear sir/madam

I cannot acess facebook in my school.
    Please can you help me

99. By fekadu on Jun 22, 2011 | Reply

I cannot access facebook in school because it is blocked by adminstrator please can you help me

100. By Nisarg on Jul 10, 2011 | Reply

Please tell me more websites none of these are working

101. By Daf on Jul 19, 2011 | Reply

I tried every thing you stated but none of them works

102. By Dag on Jul 19, 2011 | Reply

this is really crazy none on the proxy works

103. By piyush on Jul 29, 2011 | Reply

i have to open facebook
    and it is locked by proxy

104. By vasinatta on Aug 27, 2011 | Reply

I’m from Papua New Guinea, I’ve tried using hidemyass proxy to unblock facebook but it locked my account. What can I do next??? Waiting!

105. By Trevor on Sep 13, 2011 | Reply

My School Blocked All Of These Unblocker Sites…

106. By Danielle on Sep 13, 2011 | Reply

this website works….kinda proxite.me.com

107. By Danielle on Sep 13, 2011 | Reply

proxite.me.com works

108. By allboys on Sep 26, 2011 | Reply

can you please send me latest proxies to unblock facebook.tried all and still failing.

109. By Veeru on Sep 30, 2011 | Reply

None of the links working. They have been totally blocked. If any new idea post. Thank you..

110. By sunil on Sep 30, 2011 | Reply

111. By Angel Williams on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I hope this really works!

112. By VICKY NAGUIT on Oct 5, 2011 | Reply

THESE DONT WORK BRO.

113. By astha on Nov 4, 2011 | Reply

download hotspot shield.. den u cn opn ny blockd site.. its easy to use evn///

114. By destiny on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

i would like to use facebook . but unfortunately my school blocked the website

115. By Jake on Dec 12, 2011 | Reply

If you are using firefox or internet explore then when you insert a web address it says http:// or something like that if you are trying to get to vtunnel or something after the http put s at the end of http

example: https

this should work and make it able to unblock web proxys like vtunnel

116. By iTechGadgets on Apr 26, 2012 | Reply

How can i unblock facebook on my computer without using proxy or any website?

117. By Rahul on Jun 26, 2012 | Reply

How can i unblock facebook on my computer without using proxy or any website?

1. 3 Trackback(s)

2. Jul 26, 2009: 9 Facebook Proxies to unblock facebook | BabloTech

3. Notice: Undefined variable: thiscomment in /home/bablotec/public_html/bablotech/wp-content/themes/bablotech/comments.php on line 199
  4. Jul 26, 2009: 9 Facebook Proxies to unblock facebook | BabloTech