Linux and windows users always keep on saying and writing against each others.But i have noticed while reading different reviews about linux and windows that Linux users are more aggressive as compare to windows users.Linux users don’t wanna listen anything against linux their tolerance level is really low as compare to windows and Mac users.
Is it really true that Linux users more aggressive than windows users ?
Yes it is really true that Linux users more aggressive than windows users.You might also have noticed on several sites and discussion forums that Linux users start using slangs and bad words .I have met lots of linux users and have realized they love Linux too much and don’t wanna listen anything against Linux.Than i started thinking why they love linux soo much ? and why they are too aggressive as compare to windows Users ?
Then after thinking for some time i have reached to a result that the reasons behind my questions can be the following.
- - Linux is free and windows is too costly for a home user.
- - Linux is open source.
- - Linux support is free too.
- - According to some linux lovers linux is easy as compare to windows because it has everything for a non techie already installed.
The points i mentioned above is just only what i think and what i have realized after talking about linux with my friends.Please do share your feelings in comments.
Now i am gonna list down some post which says windows is better than linux.
- - First of all my post at bablotech.com 12 reasons why windows is better than linux for non-techies.
- - Why Windows Beat Linux
- - Why Windows Wins and Linux losses
Now here’s the list of posts by linux lovers.
- - Again my another post 12 Wallpapers in which linux criticizes windows.
- - 101 Reasons why linux is better than windows.
- - 10 things Linux does better than Windows
- - Why linux is easier than windows
Share and Enjoy: Tweet