BabloTech logo
Home   -  Contact   -  Privacy Policy
Translate:  cn de es fr it jp kr pt ru us

12 Wallpapers in which linux criticizes windows.

January 26th, 2009 | by admin |

Windows is always criticized by linux users i am not 100% sure why linux users criticizes windows some reasons might be windows is not free,can be more easy to attack by virus as compare to linux and so on.I have seen some wallpapers in which linux is criticizing windows so i am posting them here.

Share and Enjoy:

Tags: , ,

26 Responses to “12 Wallpapers in which linux criticizes windows.”

1. By robsku on Jan 27, 2009 | Reply

Hi! Just wanted to notice a fellow wordpress user & linux blogger that I linked to this article at http://salamanteri.homelinux.net/wordpress/2009/01/linux-vs-windows-wallpapers/

2. By G Fernandes on Jan 27, 2009 | Reply

[QUOTE]i am not 100% sure why linux users criticizes windows[/QUOTE]

You’re obviously not a programmer who has attempted writing code to the Windows SDK or written any Windows device drivers. You’re also obviously unaware of the methods used by Microsoft to kill off OS/2 and Netscape. You’re obviously unaware of the money Microsoft paid to SCO to litigate against GNU/Linux users, or the money Microsoft is currently paying to Novell to spread the lie that – apart from the GNU/Linux distributed by Novell – all GNU/Linux distributions infringe on unspecified Microsoft patents. And finally, you’re obviously unaware of the methods Microsoft used to push the OOXML standard into ISO, just so that they can say the MS-Office is based on “open” standards.

3. By Ian on Jan 27, 2009 | Reply

Seems like Windows boys don’t have a sense of humour and are ignorant (or selectively ignorant) of MS history.

4. By Sam on Jan 27, 2009 | Reply

Those who prefer Linux (as I do) generally believe that Linux is technically superior to Windows, and that Free/Open Source software is commonly of better quality than that of closed-source (e.g. Microsoft) software.

This is admittedly not always true in terms of user experience, but that improves steadily, as we see with Ubuntu. Applications will catch up in time.

We find it to be a more secure, predictable environment for work and play, programming and surfing the net, etc.

5. By likemindead on Jan 27, 2009 | Reply

Just about every one of those wallpapers suck hard.

Fanboy-ism does not help the FOSS movement.

Meh.

6. By Randall Schwartz on Jan 27, 2009 | Reply

Stop spreading the Ubuntu BS.

Companies like Mandriva and SUSE were selling to USERS mainly before Ubuntu showed up a few years ago and now tell us there is no money to be made on the desktop (so you who did do it shouild just give up).
    Ubuntu takes Debian, throws in Gnome/KDE/XCFE and you call it ‘user experience’. What do you call Mint which takes all that and then revs their own better version?

I like Shuttleworth but Ubuntu didnt invent squat.They’ve got the buzz., plenty of sugar daddy’s money and the newbies who are drooling over their first Linux distro (real Linux geeks dont stick to one distro. theyre cheating whoring bastards) as if it was the cure for cancer.

Its a freaking OS.

BTW, run the latest KDE with Mandriva and Kubuntu and its not even close. Most Linux distros look the same so its not like you expect much difference beyond the icons and wallpaper (whooo new wallpaper) but in terms of “It just works”, not so much.

I looked at Kubuntu about 18 months ago when I first thought the Linux desktop was close to ready for my folks and I was so soured by that whole experience that I went to PCLinuxOS which was the number one distro for over a year (and its basically a one man show, Texstar and a handful of geeks).
    PCLOS is still my number one choice for KDE3.5.9 based Linux distros (its not out with KDE4). Kubuntu is not in the same league as PCLOS..

Distros are personal choices anyways, like ice cream flavor.
    Just stop telling us that vanilla is the only kind.

7. By Peter on Jan 27, 2009 | Reply

It’s just for fun dude. Chill.

8. By KattyBlackyard on Jun 14, 2009 | Reply

Great post! I’ll subscribe right now wth my feedreader software!

9. By Alex Tux on Jun 16, 2009 | Reply

Awesome.
    I LUV IT COZ I LUV MY TUX.

10. By maquina de cafe on Sep 22, 2009 | Reply

Hi !
    Just added an entry to my blog (in portuguese), commenting your 12 wallpapers and adding 5 more wallpapers to your list !
    Thanks for sharing.

11. By rosostrov.ru on Sep 25, 2009 | Reply

a question without an answer is a paradox or a rhetorical question, so thats just not funny…..but yea

12. By hosting-ru.net on Sep 28, 2009 | Reply

It was a very interesting post thanks for writing it!

13. By Anna on Sep 29, 2009 | Reply

thanks for those.. it’s almost enough to make me wish I was running Linux and not windows on my home PC. LOL! Anna

14. By soccer on Oct 30, 2009 | Reply

Such an enjoyable read, and fantastic comments

15. By Meh on Jun 21, 2011 | Reply

I’m using the wiz kid as a desktop :)

16. By Dozzy on Aug 3, 2011 | Reply

THOSE COME WITH LINUX COMPUTERS???

1. 9 Trackback(s)

2. Jan 27, 2009: 12 fondos de escritorio anti-windows

3. Notice: Undefined variable: thiscomment in /home/bablotec/public_html/bablotech/wp-content/themes/bablotech/comments.php on line 199
  4. Jan 27, 2009: Trevor and Nicole:/var/blog » Blog Archive » Wallpaper
  5. Jan 27, 2009: Boycott Novell » Links 27/01/2009: IBM for GNU/Linux; Tories Support Open Source
  6. Jan 27, 2009: Amit Agarwal » Blog Archive » 12 Wallpapers in which linux criticizes windows.
  7. Mar 18, 2009: linux-wallpaper-006.jpg « Free Wallpaper Download
  8. May 29, 2009: Windows’a Sataşan 12 Linux Duvar Kağıdı | # Burak ~ Melankolia #
  9. Jun 6, 2009: 14 Pictures in Which Firefox Criticizes IE | TECHNOLOGY BLOGGER FACEBOOK LOWONGAN KERJA MP3
  10. Jun 27, 2009: Fondos de escritorio Anti-Windows | GeekDiarios - actualidad informatica - internet - gadgets y tecnologia
  11. Aug 22, 2009: 12 fondos de escritorio anti-windows | Mundo Linux