The use of CD/DVD burning software is really decreased after the arrival of USB Data Travellers peoples are now using USB Data Travellers to carry their data and these USB Data Travellers are offering lots of space in just a small stick which is quite good option for the peoples as compare to CD/DVD.But still in some type of works we need to burn CD/DVD like if we wanna burn an ISO file into CD or we wanna burn an OS for future installation so we need CD/DVD burning softwares in this situations.
Nero is one of the most popular and reliable CD/DVD burning software but it is not free.Totally free burner is a free CD/DVD burning software which offers some good features to us it is not that much that good as nero but it does atleast burning of CD/DVD.It offers some other good features which are listed below.
Some Features of Totally free burner
- Automatic data verification: for all burning operations.
- Bootable: can create bootable CDs and DVDs (see image to the right).
- Technical specs: an impressive array of configurations supported; “all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)”. Multi-Session or Disc-at-Once mode for all formats; any combination of UDF/ISO9660/Joliet bridged file systems, and UNICODE support.
- Burns Audio CDs: supports mp3, wav, ogg and wma files. Does not rip audio cds (use the free BonkEnc or Exact Audio Copy for this).
- Burns disk images: supports ISO and BIN/CUE. Burns images on the fly without first staging locally on your hard drive.
- Burns video CDs: from Mpeg1 VCD files.
- Burns DVDs: for both data and video DVDs. For the latter it can burn from local DVD files or ISO. Supports using UDF format, for compatibility with hardware DVD players.
- Drag and drop: currently, you will have to add files and folders for burning through a dialog (and, moreover add files, folders separately through two different dialogs). Supporting drag and drop might be a relatively small thing that could make this software significantly better.
- On the fly disc copying: would be great; also ISO image creation from files/folders.
- Support for “new” media: namely double density DVDs and Blue-Ray. Not sure if these are supported; could not find any documentation.
- Support for overburning: as above, not sure whether or not this might already be supported
Download : Totally free burner
Share and Enjoy: Tweet